Ruby-red, rose scented ink.
For real letter writing.
Like real people use to do once upon a time.
Typing on a computer for the last 14 years has turned my hand-writing into something that resembles One signing a prescription pad while being drunk.
It's not pretty.
And I don't like it.
So, now that has to change.
I need to make a mosaic, because I know I can.
I need to create something other than that book.
I need to learn how to write like they did back in the days when they use to seal letters in wax.
I'm almost positive that up in the attic one of the kids has a kit for that that I bought them years ago.

Caligraphy? or just elegant handwriting?
ReplyDeleteSomething like that:
ReplyDeleteelegant
cool - That is great for Manuscript covers and title pages , but a whole tomme that way would be difficult to read.
ReplyDeleteFunny - I have a thing for fancy penmenship... I always wrote that way and because I am not quite right I always tilted my font the opposite way.
it is a shame that the journal I wrote a lot of stuff in is gone, I would have examples and some cool stuff
Mmmmmmm. I'll send you my address if you'll write me a letter.Don't care if I can read it, or what it says... Sw-elegant indeed.
ReplyDeleteI love you. Dont kill me.
ReplyDeleteI left you an elegant post on my blog.
ReplyDeleteIts so elegant it will make you cry.
ReplyDeleteI still love you. You're still not gonna kill me, RIGHT? Promise?