Wednesday, May 6, 2009

and since I'm on a roll

The great Etta James.
I want to slow dance to this song.



I just got done serenading a tiny black cat to this. The response I got was her attacking and trying to eat my hair, but I'm still going to choose to believe that she's a fan too considering she's been on my desk for a long time just listening to blues and jazz without trying to run from the room.

Good girl.
She can live here.

2 comments:

  1. It's serenading me to sleep, but that's just because I'm soooo tired. Lainybug's medical emergency today had me glued to within seeing distance of her for 5 hours in which I did a LOT of twittering and a little blog reading and commenting. So forgive, I am so tired.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we get married:---

    This can be our song.

    ReplyDelete