It's always better to know what you DON'T want.
What you do want could change. There are millions of scenarios out there in the world and you can't predict them all.
What you don't want, never changes.
Keep track of the things you don't want. They're the keys to a better life.
laughs.. this is so true.
ReplyDeleteSo true it HURTS NOW!!
does this say it all?
thanks to my friend who sent me this link btw
Man, you're over here and I'm over at your site writing to you.
ReplyDeleteHubbie: Where do you want to eat?
ReplyDeleteMe: I don't know.
Hubbie: How about Shores Inn?
Me: No.
Hubbie: How about The Villa?
Me: No.
Hubbie: How about Plaza de Mexico
Me: No.
Hubbie: Where DO you want to eat?
Me: I don't know, but none of those places.
I think I know what I don't want, in regard to restaurants, anyway.
laughs
ReplyDeleteand i'm still waiting on this book!!