Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank you, Elaine Erig

This lovely award was given to me by, ELAINE ERIG.
You can see her online journal here: Cats...Meow



That was a very nice surprise to log on to today.
Thank you so much.

That posted, I need to present this to others.

The rules as seen on Elaine's page:

"One Very Lovely Blog Award".

Rules for sharing this award are different than other awards because instead of just passing it on to just anyone, you are supposed to pass it on to NEW to YOU blogs you've just become familiar with, which is very, very cool!

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. You can also make a comment about the person who gave the award to you by asking your readers to stop by their blog, pay them a visit, leave a comment, or even 'follow' their blog if they feel led to.

2) Pass the award on to other blogs that you have newly discovered.


I'm passing it along to:

Wanted: Perfect Screw - a new found treat. The man that writes this online journal is intellectual and delivers it with a mixture of: humor, wit and a down to earth nature that I find very appealing.

He makes me think about the issues he writes about and I find myself walking around during the day debating in my head my own definitions of what he proposes.

The Monster Apathy - another newly found journal. He is gregarious in nature and paints his words with a free flowing ease and peppers them with a bit of sarcasm that makes me laugh.

Oh, and he has a deep hatred for eels.

My favorite online journals are listed on my page under, "Favorites" (it seemed only logical). I know the rules are specific about the journals being brand new to me, but I still want to point them out as being worth-while.

Also, Lady Styx has a journal for nearly every taste out there (couldn't decide which one to list) and is worth checking out.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, geez, you are making me look so bad! I haven't re-given my blog award as yet. Well, I guess this is my reminder to get to it. And I'm definitely going to check out Cats...Meow. Can't resist anything referring to cats! How is your new addition doing? Any new antics to report?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I've been called an intellectual. My ego, much like a "Sea Monkey" dropped in a fish tank, is likely to swell. There isn't enough room in my place for a swollen ego ;) Thank you very much, though, for such a nice compliment.

    And thanks for the Monster Apathy suggestion. He looks like a fun read. Serendipity is a marvelous thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness....thank you (dammit, ya made me cry!). I'm so not deserving of it, but I'll accept it nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To receive such praise from R&V is truly a treat, her standards are so high, that for her to offer such praise, as does everyhting she says, indicates she really meant it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG CALL ME FASTER THAN THIS PLEASE???

    YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    stares at the phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!! I love you!! You deserve every award there is! But i'll settle for one, today!!

    jskdjfalkdsjalksdjjdsklas

    CALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really bringing any class to your comment section am i?

    HURRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane Austin is such a good author but she apperently has no patience.

    /Grins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fire sign... they have the patience of a crack addict on a three day binge!

    laughs

    ReplyDelete