Yes, that's what I wrote...
Here to report.
I'm here to report...
...that the Lawn War of 2009 is no longer a cold war.
Grant has since met all the male neighbors that are participating in this year's war. They were all at a party recently and have openly discussed said war in great detail.
I said, "So, the universal language amongst men is alcohol, women and lawn care, right?" - it was, indeed, confirmed.
Remember when I wrote that Grant needs to stop viewing things as keeping up with the rest of the neighborhood? I'm going to explain exactly why...
I don't have one neighbor in the immediate vicinity that hasn't come over, stopped him on the street or called him over to their yard to tell him to stop it.
laughs
Oh, wait - let me throw in one more...
OR YELLING ACROSS THE STREET TO HIM.
did you like that? I did that in all caps and bold for effect...
No comments:
Post a Comment