Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I can't even help myself...

Love him!
Seriously!

That face just completely cracks me up.
Poor thing.

I want one!


...and God help me, I want one of the Asgard's from Stargate.

Grant is a big Sci-Fi fan and I - am not.

However, he's suckered me into watching Stargate with him about a year ago and it stuck because of some of the characters.

The character Vella is - well, I'll just say that I can identify with her. Jack is also hilarious to watch because he has such a dry wit about him.

Daniel is a boring, but is in charge of all the information on different societies because - well, because he's a Capricorn in real life and we have one mode and one mode only: To know stuff.

The highest life form they encounter are the Asgard's. Eventually they prove to be too smart for their own good and it destroys them.

Even so, I WANT ONE!



Come on!
How can you not want one of those!

The Asgard's and the blobfish sort of look related...
Hey, at least I'm consistent.

4 comments:

  1. See... even seeing his cute little Ziggy face on the front page makes me happy!

    I need help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one reminds me of the old iggy cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always liked the Asgards. Never liked Valla....liked almost everyone else though.

    ReplyDelete