Thursday, September 10, 2009

get ready...

Because after I wake up in the morning, I'm going to be going off about Health Care. I only have one point of contention after Obama's speech the other day, but it's a big one. It's not against him in the least either. It's about Federal funds and the more I think about it, the more I get irritated by it.

I take that back!
There are two things that irritate me - I have solutions for both of them too.
Seriously, who the Hell do I have to call?

If you can guess which either of them are, I'll be totally impressed with you and dedicate an entire post to you and refer to you as King or Queen for a week.

To give you a head start, I'll tell you that it's NOT over the sea of hideously ugly ties I had to endure while watching the speech.

though I would be interested in knowing if there was some gigantic sale on purple fabric to tie factories this year... Good Lord...

I am a hotel snob - and a tie snob.

Oh, and it's NOT about the fact that grown men should know better than to yell out in the middle of a Presidential speech.

What the hell is wrong with you? No home training? Who does that? - and stop it. Immediately. Never do that again. That's just rude. Don't make me call your mother.

Okay, one more - it's also NOT about having to stare at the TV screen while some heart surgeon proceeds to represent the Republican party. Was he even listening to the same speech? He mentioned five things and Obama addressed four of the five of them. Pay better attention next time, doctor.

I'm going to settle in to read now, before my head explodes.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say from the perspective of an old person, that the world seems less civil these days.

    ReplyDelete