Monday, October 5, 2009

Billboards

The funniest billboard I've ever seen is somewhere around Buffalo, NY en route to Canada.
It's a Canadian Beer Ad that says:

"Canada. We're not known for our space program."


The billboard that has fucked with my head the most since I saw it was in Pennsylvania a few months ago that said:

"Every Five Days a Pennsylvania Woman Dies
from Domestic Violence"


I'll never forget either.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'd rather be not known for my space program than for horrid level of domestic volience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one I saw in Fla..

    it was a picture of
    "Hello my name is " name tag...

    it read Hugh Jazz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw one the other day that said 'Got Snot?'. I'm guessing it had something to do with the flu season.
    Now this is kind of funny. I live in a very Mormon state and most of the billboard advertisement I see promotes alcohol and lingerie boutiques and the casinos across the state line. You got to love it.

    ReplyDelete