...with teaching your cat how to fetch.
It means that some mornings, you'll be forced to open your eyes and find a cat staring at you with a ball in her mouth - about two inches from your face.
Waiting.
Impatiently.
And breathing on you.
Rolling your eyes, moaning and turning over is not a deterrent either.
Neither is chucking the ball out in the hallway unless you're prepared to get up and shut the door right after.
Pulling the covers over your head and saying, "Get...out..." or "find somewhere else to live" means about as much to a cat as it does to kids too.
I really need to rethink what I teach her...
LMAO...
ReplyDeleteOur cats fetch, but they nicely leave the items in the hallway OR on the stairs, where we can trip on them.
ReplyDeleteSounds like your kitty wants to play. Get up, Mom! Get up and play with me!!!!
I hear cats make good take-out.
ReplyDeleteEmapthy 4 you tho, mine gently scratches her claws against my jugular vein to wake me up. One day that's going to go horribly wrong for one of us.