Sunday, October 25, 2009

you know...

I never really expect to be overly impressed.
I never expect to be so disproportionally disappointed either though.

Humans are human.
Items are just things.

Tomorrow is another fucking day and if there's a God, it won't be like the previous one.

figure of speech, I believe in God - AND CLEARLY HE'S FUCKING TESTING ME AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT ABOUT THAT SHIT...

What I AM sure of though and the one thing I've never lost faith in - is that because the first half of my life was difficult; the second half is going to be great.

And when I say great -
I mean... Epic.

Just like I knew by the age of 11 that the first half wasn't going to be so easy.
I know about this.

I also know that it's going to come in the form of something subtle and seemingly insignificant to everyone else, probably to me as well - then BAM! It will be like a million other things in my life that result in me going, "Okay, didn't see that one coming exactly..."

The form is insignificant.
The fact that it will happen is what matters.

19 years, 4 months down - 8 more months to go.

And just for the record, it is a mistake to ever underestimate me. And it's nothing short of a crime if you've known me for a long time and still underestimate me.

That's just stupid.

7 comments:

  1. After reading this for a second time I think this is exactly where I'm at. Epic sounds wonderfully second chapter and why not move forward. There should be nothing from the past to hold us fixed in permanent place. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND CLEARLY HE'S FUCKING TESTING ME AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT ABOUT THAT SHIT...


    Somewhere right now God is saying "Oh Shit" and thinking no matter how epic he/she makes things and how long you live, this will still happen and it might not be pretty and they will not enjoy it or expalin their way out of it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and WTF is up with this 5 day hiatus shit

    /stares

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something Happened Somewhere Turning - Epic! And when that happens with you, I want to read all about it!

    and I'm wishing nothing less for you

    PM - The last time I had to have a fight with God was January 8th, 2008. Apparently, we're due.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PM - It's me censoring myself. If I don't write it's because I feel like whatever I write will be taken the wrong way, a way in which it wasn't intended that will just cause more hard feelings in my world.

    I usually make up for it though and write 5-7 things in a day after.

    does that count for anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey it counts - and why should you be responsible for my vices?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun when shit gets taken the wrong way! I keep trying to convince you of that...

    ReplyDelete