Sunday, November 1, 2009

this is probably a bad idea, but...



My dear, dear friend wrote this under one of my entries:

dy4.me
Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:01:00 PM

omfc (christ) you need an advice column to spark your mind, then you just do a Carrie Sex and the City blog kind of VOLIA a book is born thing!

where's your advice column email address?


razorsandvines@gmail.com - hit me with it. 
Give me something to work with. 
You know you want to...

Except you, J.D. - I don't need 50 messages asking me in varying ways how to get more porn for Christmas like 8 years ago.  That's not really asking for advice, Weirdo - that's just you coming up with ways to drive me insane. 

5 comments:

  1. "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all."

    Oscar Wilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I landed in Vegas 6 hours ago. In two hours, I'll be neck deep in porn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg JD lol. Ok, I've been forced to sit up and type with both hands now, one went numb last night from laying on it weird. I must be getting really, really old, now, because I'm running out of things to ponder. Wow, I never thought that would happen.

    Ok, here's one:

    Why do I still feel guilt after I make correct, logical, sane, well-thoughtout decisions?

    That annoys the fuck out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with dy4.me - what advice do you have for that one????

    JD - exactly how deep is neck deep - prone or upright LOL.

    there was someone once who said the snow in yellowstone was ass deep on a tall indian. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I failed to ponder my position when stating I'd be neck deep in porn. Though that does add to the fun factor.

    And btw, it wasnt porn. But lets just say I know all the girls in the Cheetas VIP room now.

    ReplyDelete