I was wandering around my twitter account tonight on a whim. I'm really bad about that site. I'm either there for hours straight or absent for weeks on end.
Pretty Mike, thank you - as usual - for endorsing me over there regularly. Very sweet!
It had been weeks. So I was sorting through mail and spam and advertisement offers and seeing who was posting and all of that and then one name caught my attention:
Okay, there's no way I could see that name and not check it out. I wound up on a site I didn't expect - and it was great!
I've pointed out time and time again how I suck at poetry and getting it. For as abstract as I can be when looking at a big picture, I'm hopelessly literal. Most likely to my own detriment; which I can live with.
Then I started reading and listening to audio files and I was enchanted. So I sent off a note saying how much I enjoyed the site.
I got the nicest thing back:
thanks much, and ditto yours. followed via google/rss/ -
a dream came true today, the woman who wrote I Am...tweeted me. )
How freakin' cool is that?!
So, if you get a chance - this is his site and what I'm now going to have my morning coffee to.
and come on, how could I NOT like someone who writes a poem titled, "High Heeled Warrior"
You know, I got reports from the site for a couple of days now saying you were there AND that several of your loyal friends had stopped by too. I am with you. Fate works in mysterious ways. (Care to tempt it, as you have tempted me?)
ReplyDeleteHowever, I did not know this post was here until tonight. (I had already commented on the Ruby Red / MontBlanc post-Nice but I want the Hemingway!) Then I saw this.
Your feedback, and support is inspiring, and I appreciate your Grace and Warmth. Obviously others do as well because they trust you enough to follow your suggestion, and visit my humble site.
I too will think of you as I lift my cup in the morning...