Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm broken

I think the disks being flattened in my lower spine is throwing off the disks in my neck.

I'm not happy.

It's been days of the heating pad on my neck and pain relieving cream.  Oh, and by the way, the cold sucks and I hate it - and come to find out, I apparently always use my right ear when I talk on the phone and tilt my head.  That's a bad idea...laughs

I'm going to miss the class reunion tonight.
sorry, guys
Take a lot of pictures to show me!

Poptatari, I got your text. 
I know I owe you (and your wife) a birthday drink. 

I was hoping that was going to be tonight, but no dice.

Erin, I didn't forget - we're still going to work on plotting your story.  I had to formulate in my head how to explain it to you and I think I've got it.

For the rest of you that just got hit by that mountain of snow - we'll see you when you thaw out.

7 comments:

  1. You realize that I'll have to socialize with other people now. Thanks for that. More than likely I'll end up leaving a lot earlier now, which is probably a good thing. Part of me wants to stay home and veg, but I should at least stop in and see who else is there.

    And you're putting a wrench in my diabolical plans. They'll have to stay on ice...for now.

    I'll send what little positive energy I have your way in hopes for a quick recovery. Not sure I can accelerate the arrival of Spring though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds gruesome. I hope this next week will be better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife had to have a neck fusion a couple years ago and it still screws with her. She has a hard time turning her head while she's driving. That's just effed up. And dangerous.
    Sorry to hear you feel all broken. Hope you find some sort of comfort at your local pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the amount that dropped, and considering the weather channel and news stations are already calling for another alotment on Tuesday, I'd reckon we'll thaw out sometime this coming July....

    On the other-hand, I grew up in Syracuse NY and have seen winters like this before. I'm used to it and weather them (sorry for the pun) rather well. Actually, I'm one of many damn Yanks that truly ENJOYS weather like this. Could be much worse. At least the temps aint matching the ones we'd get up there. I mean, mid20s? puh-LEEEZE! I grew up in winters with low teens and lower into the negative digits. This is balmy comparatively speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop breaking all your shit or I'll take it away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear New Friend,
    Just a note to say hello, I am sorry you have not been feeling at optimum levels of late. Im sure the cold has not helped with mood or physical being. I am a big believer in weather fitting public displays of...whatever you would like seen. You should know someone cares and is sending positive thoughts and energy your way. So now you know....
    Be well.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing except- I'm staring at the phone! Call me!

    ReplyDelete