90 minutes to dig out just enough of my driveway to drive the truck 35 feet onto the road.
And that's just half of the driveway, and that's just enough snow so I could get over it with 4WD. Some of the snow drift covered part of the rear bumper of my truck.
And it's not going to look any better when I get home tonight.
30 minutes to drive 13 miles to work today.
ReplyDelete90 minutes to dig out just enough of my driveway to drive the truck 35 feet onto the road.
And that's just half of the driveway, and that's just enough snow so I could get over it with 4WD. Some of the snow drift covered part of the rear bumper of my truck.
And it's not going to look any better when I get home tonight.
Fuck this weather.
Ever see that illustration about the evolution of man....the one where we get upright then evolve back to hunched over???
ReplyDeletecrap I just pent 30 minutes looking for it...no luck but check this out - it is hilarious
Pee'd My Pants - it's so Wrong
Anyways after all this heavy snow wet crap shoveling I am walking all bent over and I feel like.... well.... YOU
smooches!!!