“...she looked like a woman to whom a pledge of eternal love might provoke her to stab you with a stiletto.” - Jack Vettriano
ok... so is it your dress? or the girls dress?either way .... Jack Vettriano spectacular!WOW!wait is that the view out of your window??
White, white, everywhere I look; the dream.
It's neither, PM - I just ran across this picture and fell in-love with it. That dress is gorgeous.And you're right!It does seem very Vettriano-ish!you know what a fan of Jack's I am... I can't believe I haven't written about him here much...Erin, Erin, Erin - fix/find your damn phone. I called you today and it rang off the hook.and yes about the white theme... it's everywhere I look these days...
it is a rather striking composition indeed. I would buy it.
I keep listening to that Etta James song!! laughs
ok... so is it your dress? or the girls dress?
ReplyDeleteeither way .... Jack Vettriano spectacular!
WOW!
wait is that the view out of your window??
White, white, everywhere I look; the dream.
ReplyDeleteIt's neither, PM - I just ran across this picture and fell in-love with it. That dress is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're right!
It does seem very Vettriano-ish!
you know what a fan of Jack's I am... I can't believe I haven't written about him here much...
Erin, Erin, Erin - fix/find your damn phone. I called you today and it rang off the hook.
and yes about the white theme... it's everywhere I look these days...
it is a rather striking composition indeed. I would buy it.
ReplyDeleteI keep listening to that Etta James song!! laughs
ReplyDelete