Tuesday, April 14, 2009

let it be stated...

...for the record:

Pop and Ice: Your comments have been hilarious. We concur on the creepy little freakshow everyone else refers to as the Easter Bunny. I actually look forward to seeing if you posted anything or not.

Brandy Lee: Thank you for all of your advice and for continuing to check back here. I'm always shocked people keep coming back to bother reading me.

spazz: Your comments are always welcome, especially since you don't complain even though you've heard my stories 100 times over the last 15 years.

Ponti Mython: Your remarks crack me up! I'm going over to read your latest entry as soon as I finish typing this one.

Sunitha, Jaremy, Comfortably Smug, James, derrick_, Scott R, Linda, Steve... Thank you for reading and replying!

It's a great feeling when I can make someone laugh or when someone shares something back with me after I write an entry. I love that! I never really know what's interesting or funny to someone else. I just write how I talk and the cards fall where they do.

And like I mentioned in one of my other posts, time is the most precious commodity in the world to me - so when someone spends theirs on me, that's a huge deal to me....with the added bonus of not feeling like I'm sitting here and talking to myself.../laughs

I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I didn't do an Easter posting, but if you followed me on Twitter you know that I....

    Went to Sunrise Mass (6am!!!)
    Hubbie made scrumptious breakfast
    Went back to bed at 10am

    Perfect Easter Sunday as far as I'M concerned.

    Oh, yeah, and the kids got baskets even though they're 16 and 20. But I add "new clothes" to the basket along with Easter candy. Is that like giving "underwear" at Christmas? Not sure....

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:00:43 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're asking the wrong person, my daughter has more clothes than God (she's 16) - she'd rather that than candy. So I think you did it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete