Finally home.
We met the guy about the car. Got the once over on it from my mechanic and he said that it was in great shape, but needed a new tire (which is in the trunk) and some kind of belt and it was good to go.
Fine.
Done.
Sold.
Next.
Now, if I could just get this layout to work and command it to STOP EATING MY NAVIGATION BAR, figure out what it has against actually showing DATES of posts and make it stop over-riding the colors I enter for the "Followers" widget - I'd be all set.
Seriously, what do I have to do?
Sacrifice a goat at this point?
Offer up my first borne?
Blood ritual?
I'm up for it, whatever it is, that will guarantee that this works.
JUST WORK ALREADY!
I know it's frustrating, but your blog just keeps looking better and better as the day goes on! I'm sure you'll have it in submission soon ;-)
ReplyDeleteI discovered that it would help immensely if I had a template that was actually for this version of the blogger.
ReplyDeleteBut I like this one...
So, the fight is on!
OMG WTF! I LOVE THIS NEW DESIGN!!!
ReplyDeleteDANCES AROUND.. omg.. it's so gothic and sexy and mysterious...
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
I haven't even read the post yet. i'm to tired, anyway. and this was sensory overload.
*loves EVERYTHING*
omg i love that pic of you and omg i love that quote. that quote is so true. the Vettriano.
ReplyDeleteswoons.
seriously.
DON'T TOUCH THIS PAGE.
I too adore the new layout it has some many nice attributes, that the idiosyncries I have about it fade away.
ReplyDeletewait I forgot I am only allowed 1 wored comments **wink**
/laughing aloud robustly
Hey, PM - you're not on spazz's page! I give you credit for comments here!
ReplyDelete/grins
spazz - I LOVE this layout (obviously because it's not usual). It's a giant pain since I can't log into it to make a new post, I have to go AROUND it - but whatever, the general consensus seems to be that it's a keeper.
So that's that.
Oh, and join the affiliate program with me.
I think the reason I am not a Spazz' page is because I have ummm a Penis.
ReplyDelete/smirks /chuckles /shudders because she is going to be vengeful