Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fluff

I was sitting here listening to this song over and over again.
I just really like it.
So I thought I'd share.

Well, that and because I'm boring today and don't really have anything interesting to write this morning.

how's that for honesty...

And of course, to start my day out the right way - all the videos I actually LIKE have embedding disabled. You know, just to make every one's life easier.

bastards...

Here's the good one.



4 comments:

  1. it would not come up honey...said invalid parameters...but I will try to google on you tube to listen :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I stopped it at the chorus because I found it a bit creepy. I'll try it again later when I'm feeling more cheerful. Does it get better? Or is it one of those I have to have you but you're so bad for me and everyone knows but me? God, I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw the attraction in this song. Then again, everyone has different taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great, just great, /slightly sarcastic tone

    I liked it and now it is stuck in my head !!!

    ReplyDelete