Wednesday, July 8, 2009

interesting...

It is time to elect the world leader, and yours is the deciding vote. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:
  • Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks up to ten Martinis a day.
  • Candidate B: He was ejected from office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a large amounts of whisky every evening.
  • Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extra-marital affairs.
Who do you vote for?
answer to follow later...

4 comments:

  1. Either A or B. At least they keep their failings out in the open so you know what to expect. Candidate C LOOKS like the best choice, but who knows what lurks beneath the surface. My luck, he's some evil critter that just hasn't chosen to show his true colors yet ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with LadyStyx - Canidate C is a little too squeaky clean - and I mean with the world problems of today who wouldn't drink more than the occasional beer.

    I pick A - two reasons 1) he associates with crokked politiicians. "...KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER" 2) astrologers - hey out of the box thinking - we haven't been doing so good lately using the same old same old. Remember the Greek and Roman Empires - they did a lot of good, inventions and what not. What have we done ... create the H1N1 flu? who wants a virus that is named after something you sit on???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candidate A is Franklin D Roosevelt
    Candidate B is Winston Churchill
    Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that I would vote for A, but B would be acceptable. I might visit C in prison.

    ReplyDelete