I have an actual DHS (Department of Homeland Security) polo shirt that's always fun to wear in a crowd. Add sunglasses and a stride with purpose and you get a lot of inquisitive looks.
Though, I do still have my first husband's black t-shirt from the Army that says, "Death from Above" - from when they shot him out of a plane and told him to fend for himself for a month in some remote area.
I have a black T-shirt with Nelson Muntz, Jimbo Jones, Dolph and Kearney. Each of them are in a striking pose getting ready for a throw down. (I think that's what they call it.) Any way, they're getting ready to thump someone.
She's definitely on to something.
ReplyDeleteI have an actual DHS (Department of Homeland Security) polo shirt that's always fun to wear in a crowd. Add sunglasses and a stride with purpose and you get a lot of inquisitive looks.
laughs...
ReplyDeleteThere's only one real t-shirt I wear that I'm not sleeping in - and it's black and says in big white letters "FBI"
Though, I do still have my first husband's black t-shirt from the Army that says, "Death from Above" - from when they shot him out of a plane and told him to fend for himself for a month in some remote area.
ReplyDeleteFBI - forever bothering Idiots????
ReplyDeleteI like to wear my DEA hat to parties - some people tend to panic - LOL
She is too funny - and the thing is she is serious.
Here is another one:
ReplyDeleteThe only thing you can ever be to anyone is an example.
OMG is that huge, deep,provocative!
It took me 30 mis to stop coming up with possiblities for the application of this.
laughs
ReplyDeleteThe full quote to that is:
"You can be a good example or a horrible warning ..."
laughs.. ty!
ReplyDeleteDanger is your lipstick color.
ReplyDeleteI have a black T-shirt with Nelson Muntz, Jimbo Jones, Dolph and Kearney. Each of them are in a striking pose getting ready for a throw down. (I think that's what they call it.) Any way, they're getting ready to thump someone.
ReplyDeleteI like the abbreviated quote better.... it invokes thought and can lead you to the revealation that the full quote is a possibility.
ReplyDeleteBut it makes you work to get there and too many people have lazy brains that need a work out.