Thursday, April 29, 2010

It was a compliment!

I had to run an errand for my son today and in return he drove us through the Starbucks drive thru.  I'm not a Starbucks fan, but he insisted.

They have this new Cherry Mocha something or other.  I told him to order me that.  He handed it to me and continued to wait for his order.

He asked how it was and I said, "It's not bad... it doesn't make me want to gouge anyone's eyes out and take hostages."

That would be right around the time that everyone within 5' of the drive thru window stopped and stared into the car.

IT WAS A COMPLIMENT!
Sheesh

3 comments:

  1. The Cherry mocha thing does sound tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I would have spit my "Cherry Mocha Chino whatsit" throug my nose.

    I think that was the quote of the year. 2nd place still has to be "I Love You - Jesus before he lept to his headless death"

    oh /stare all you want you know that it was dam good, just not on the same level as yours of course.

    it is killing me to not share this with the world.

    ReplyDelete